Healthcare organizations are dynamic ecosystems with users that include clinicians as well as business and IT support. While they have different information access needs, the ultimate goal of all of these roles is to provide quality care and keep sensitive patient information secure.
Microsoft Entra ID (previously known as Microsoft Azure Active Directory) is a cloud-based access management system that can be used across all lines of business in a healthcare organization. Though its name has changed, the solution still provides the same sophisticated security features beyond typical passwords.
“We used to have organizations say, we don’t trust the cloud, the cloud’s not secure. And the irony is the cloud is more secure than anything anybody has on-premises,” says Kent Compton, principal solution architect of Microsoft Identity and Security for CDW. “Almost all of the hacks have been to on-premises systems as opposed to cloud systems.”
With organizations re-evaluating policies they instituted during the COVID-19 pandemic, Compton says it’s the perfect time to upgrade access management procedures.
“My team and I make sure that customers spend time understanding the different Entra ID features,” he says. “We want to understand the objective that they are trying to solve. Then we can work backward and find the features that can help.”
Below, Compton outlines some of the top Entra ID features that give healthcare organizations safer and…
1. The overall quality of this work is impressive. The writer has clearly put in a lot of effort and research into the topic.
2. The writing style is engaging and easy to follow. The flow of ideas is smooth, making it enjoyable to read.
3. The author provides a balanced perspective on the subject matter, presenting multiple viewpoints and supporting each with evidence.
4. The structure of the piece is well-organized, with clear introductions and conclusions for each section. This helps the reader navigate through the content efficiently.
5. The use of examples and anecdotes throughout the writing adds depth and makes the information more relatable.
6. The writer’s language choice is appropriate for the target audience. It is neither overly technical nor too simplistic, striking a good balance.
7. The inclusion of visuals, such as graphs or images, would enhance the understanding of certain concepts discussed in the text.
8. There are no glaring grammatical or spelling errors, indicating strong proofreading and editing skills.
9. The writer effectively cites sources and includes references where necessary, which adds credibility to the information presented.
10. Overall, this piece demonstrates a high level of competence and expertise on the topic, making it a valuable resource for readers interested in this subject.
The content provided is truly insightful and thought-provoking, offering valuable information and perspectives that are both engaging and enlightening. It is evident that a great deal of research and effort has been put into creating such a comprehensive and well-presented piece of content.