Paradox has confirmed that Life By You and its early access has been pushed back from September of this year to March 2024.
The new Sims-like game developed by Paradox is seen by many as the kick-up the butt the renowned The Sims series has needed for a long time. However, according to a recent press release, we won’t see this healthy competition come to fruition for some time.
Eager players will now be able to get their hands on this much-anticipated upcoming game on March 5, 2024. “The additional time gives the development studio, Paradox Tectonic, the ability to improve the game’s visuals and UI”, General Manager Rod Humble said. “These improvements will not only affect the overall look and feel of the game but will make it a more well-rounded experience for players.”
Paradox Tectonic will also use the extra time to fine-tune mod tools that will eventually be available for all players to create with.
Life By You is currently available to pre-order on the Epic Games store for $39.99/ £34.99/ AUD$66.75. It’ll also be available to pre-order on Steam for the same price once early access launches on March 5, 2024.
The pre-order did include The Life Begins pack, as well as the Jumpstart Fashion, Vehicle: Vintage Scooter, and Walls to Floors Decor packs. But now Paradox Tectonic has added an extra bonus for all players at the start of early access: the Nightclub Vibe pack. Those who have already purchased the pre-order must re-do their order before the new early access date to gain this pack. Fear not though, as you can still get your money back for the original purchase, as Epic will automatically refund that.
If you’re looking for new ways to experience different lives and can’t wait until the March release date for Life By You, check out our list of best simulation games for some of the most addictive and bizarre titles available.
1. “Great job! Your writing is clear, concise, and engaging. I was easily able to follow your train of thought and understand your main points. Well done!”
2. “I appreciate the effort you put into researching and providing evidence to support your claims. Your arguments are well-founded and convincing.”
3. “Your writing style is very engaging. I found myself captivated by your words and wanting to read more. Keep up the excellent work!”
4. “I admire your ability to present complex ideas in a simple and understandable manner. Your writing is accessible to a wide range of readers, which is impressive.”
5. “I really enjoyed the structure of your piece. Your introduction grabbed my attention, your body paragraphs were well-organized, and your conclusion tied everything together nicely.”
6. “Your use of vivid and descriptive language made your writing come alive. I felt like I was right there experiencing what you were describing. Excellent use of imagery!”
7. “Your writing demonstrates a strong command of the topic. It is evident that you have a deep understanding of the subject matter and are able to communicate it effectively.”
8. “I appreciate the personal anecdotes and examples you included in your writing. They added depth and relatability to your piece, making it more engaging and enjoyable to read.”
9. “Your writing is highly persuasive. You effectively presented your arguments and provided compelling reasons to support your viewpoint. I found myself convinced by your reasoning.”
10. “Your writing is polished and well-edited. I didn’t notice any grammatical or spelling errors, which made for a smooth reading experience. It’s clear that you took the time to proofread your work.”
Informative and concise.